Saturday 29 June 2013

Kardashians Reveal Secrets Behind North West's Name.

While both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
have remained mum on why they named
their daughter North West , Kim's tight-knit
family is opening up about the unique
moniker. On Wednesday (June 26), 

Kim's little brother, Rob Kardashian, called into
Ryan Seacrest's radio show where he dished
on his new niece and her headline-making
name. "When it comes to babies and stuff
like that, I like to give the person all their
time with their significant other. Let them
enjoy their moment. 

I'm happy the baby is healthy and my sister is healthy," he said, adding that he thinks that her name "sounds cool.""[And] North is the highest point, so it has a lot of meaning to it. 

As long as they're comfortable with it, you can't tell them what to do," he shared, further adding, "I told Kim and Kanye this, I'm like, 'Yo, people are always going to talk whether it's good or bad. There's always going to be the haters, but do what you guys feel.' Like, you know everyone's going to say, 'Oh, you're coming up with some weird celebrity, crazy name.' I'm like, 'You know how it is.' 

Rob isn't the only Kardashian who isexcited by their latest addition to the very large Kardashian family. Momager Kris jenner stopped by "The View" on Tuesday,where she too confirmed the origins of her granddaughter's name."I love the name
North. I'm pro-North, absolutely.


No comments:

Post a Comment